Forum

Full Version: SAAB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when will saamb aircrafts get added to the game?

and will we ever have an aircraft broker where we can buy old aircraft like a 717 or some of that sort?
(03-13-2018, 08:53 AM)hei28ssk Wrote: [ -> ]when will saamb aircrafts get added to the game?

and will we ever have an aircraft broker where we can buy old aircraft like a 717 or some of that sort?

I was thinking about updating later on the container with older aircrafts which are yet still not listed in it. Smile

Maybe for April or May, or in a worst case scenario till June or July I could add all the older airliners to the game, and we should mention to Pjank42 to update the Used Aircrafts section with them (as I don't know if it randomly picks those airliners or are they pre-programmed sort of). Smile
(03-13-2018, 09:32 AM)picoo000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2018, 08:53 AM)hei28ssk Wrote: [ -> ]when will saamb aircrafts get added to the game?

I was thinking about updating later on the container with older aircrafts which are yet still not listed in it. Smile

Maybe for April or May, or in a worst case scenario till June or July I could add all the older airliners to the game, and we should mention to Pjank42 to update the Used Aircrafts section with them (as I don't know if it randomly picks those airliners or are they pre-programmed sort of). Smile
i need some aircraft for a very short range and only old aircraft can service that
Can you provide us with a list of aircraft that we are missing? Smile
(03-13-2018, 05:06 PM)Tjoeker Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide us with a list of aircraft that we are missing? Smile

for exemple i would like to have the saab 340
(03-14-2018, 02:15 PM)hei28ssk Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2018, 05:06 PM)Tjoeker Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide us with a list of aircraft that we are missing? Smile

for exemple i would like to have the saab 340

I am sure that we have Saab 340B and 2000 already Smile . I think we are still missing:
Li-2(the USSR version DC3)
C-47 (Cargo)
DC8-62 (passenger)
At the moment we have the following SAAB aircrafts in the game:
  • Saab 90 Scandia
  • Saab 90A Scandia
  • Saab 340B
  • Saab 2000
So just let me know what else to add