The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1021 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1021 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1021 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5233 build_theme_select
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forum
How to add a airliner to a route? - Printable Version

+- Forum (https://theairlineproject.net/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion & Suggestions (https://theairlineproject.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://theairlineproject.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: How to add a airliner to a route? (/showthread.php?tid=1718)

How to add a airliner to a route? - w1zard22 - 05-11-2019

Hey, I've been playing the game for a while now but, I don't know how to assign an airliner to a route?

I create the route, but it doesn't say it has a plane for the route. Any fixes or am I doing something wrong?

Edit #1: Okay I tried clicking the "start" route button on the Routes page. but it says I don't have any airliners or pilots in the pool but I have an airliner and pilots.

RE: How to add a airliner to a route? - Tjoeker - 05-11-2019

You don't have to care about pilots yet in v2.13.

To assign a plane to a route, you have to schedule a flight. You can do this 2 ways:

-either you use the route scheduler. To do so you go to the routes page, and click on the airliner icon on the right.
There you can schedule the flights you want for that specific route. I think the page should be intuitive enough to figure it out on your own.
If you have any questions, please ask. Smile (tip: you can use shift or ctrl to select days in the list like you would use it in Windows Explorer to select multiple files)

-The other option is the airliner scheduler. In the left menu, under routes, you have a sub item 'airliners'.
If you go to this page, you can select any airliner in your fleet and see/change the schedule of this airliner.

You can also read more about scheduling flights on our website:
TheAirlineProject.net/Tutorials/Scheduling

I hope this helps. Smile