Welcome to the Forum for The Airline Project

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilot assignments?
I can't get any of my planes to fly because the pilots aren't being assigned to the aircraft. How would I fix this?
You don't have to asign pilots to to planes yet, since that's not implemented.

If you receive that pilote shortage message, there is something else wrong.
I believe that's a bug we need to fix. Do you get this message in a scenario?
(10-10-2018, 07:11 PM)Tjoeker Wrote: You don't have to asign pilots to to planes yet, since that's not implemented.

If you receive that pilote shortage message, there is something else wrong.
I believe that's a bug we need to fix. Do you get this message in a scenario?

Nope, the planes are just sitting there. Not loosing any money or making any. When I look at the pilots I hired it tells me they're not assigned to any planes. So I don't know whats going on. I know the planes have route assignments because it tells me 21 flights a week or what ever for the routes.
Did you click the 'play' button right of the route in the routes overview after the flight got confirmed?
(10-10-2018, 07:26 PM)Tjoeker Wrote: Did you click the 'play' button right of the route in the routes overview after the flight got confirmed?

Yes I did, event went into the following season when it tells you the route profits. which were all 0
In the routes overview, the flights you just scheduled and started do show up, and you clicked start.
That should work..

Can you give me 2 pictures:
One of the routes overview and one of a schedule that malfunctions?
(10-10-2018, 07:37 PM)Tjoeker Wrote: In the routes overview, the flights you just scheduled and started do show up, and you clicked start.
That should work..

Can you give me 2 pictures:
One of the routes overview and one of a schedule that malfunctions?

I figured out what I was doing wrong. thanks for the help though