The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1021 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1021 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1021 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5233 build_theme_select
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forum
PRE Release 9 - Printable Version

+- Forum (https://theairlineproject.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Downloads (https://theairlineproject.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Bug Reporting (https://theairlineproject.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Bug Archive (https://theairlineproject.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: PRE Release 9 (/showthread.php?tid=1257)

Pages: 1 2 3

PRE Release 9 - Mickey - 10-05-2017

Can't get past this screen Sad

[Image: 2878ea6d0a0d.jpg]

Also game takes visibly longer to start than v8 and icon on the taskbar appears delayed. Also seems to not be full screen Sad

RE: PRE Release 9 - Tjoeker - 10-05-2017

Hmm, that's weird. I don't have any of these problems.

v9 takes as long as v8 to start up for me.
It does start up on full screen.
And I do get beyond that screen. (how many opponents are you playing with?)

Is there anyone else having the same problems?

RE: PRE Release 9 - Steegio - 10-06-2017

(10-05-2017, 11:15 PM)Tjoeker Wrote: Hmm, that's weird. I don't have any of these problems.

v9 takes as long as v8 to start up for me.
It does start up on full screen.
And I do get beyond that screen. (how many opponents are you playing with?)

Is there anyone else having the same problems?

I don't have the full screen problem. However, it does take at least 6-7 minutes to load the game. Also the time progresses not smoothly. It took more than 2 minutes to go to day 3, and then it stuck. 

I like the game very much, but it is really unplayable. Which I don't like to say, since it costs so much time and effort to have created this game.

RE: PRE Release 9 - Mickey - 10-06-2017

(10-05-2017, 11:15 PM)Tjoeker Wrote: how many opponents are you playing with?
Was trying to start the game with various settings - so tried from 0 to 10. But still not being able to get past this screen  Tongue

Win 7 Pro anyway and notebook, so not the highest resolution - but still it does not explain the thing why it does not start full screen for me. And also had forgotten where was the log file, maybe there i would find some answers  Rolleyes

RE: PRE Release 9 - Tjoeker - 10-06-2017

Hmm, I really don't have any of these problems..
However, I must say on the game creation it can indeed take a while if I let the game do its thing.
But if I click somewhere while loading it crashes stating the program doesn't respond and then immediately proceeds into the game.  Big Grin

Fair enough, we should look at performance anyway.

Edit: I tested it with all airports and 5 opponents.
I took me aprox. 3 minutes to create the game.
Not to bad, but it's worth noting that I have a kind of high end laptop.

However, I now confirm that if your playing with all the airports, time stops ticking.
I'd suggest to only play with the major airports until we have some improvements on the performance. Smile

RE: PRE Release 9 - Steegio - 10-06-2017

Honestly I don't care so much about the starting time when creating the game. But my game (15 opponents, major airports only) went to day 3, and then was stuck for more than 11 minutes. After that I shut the game down. Probably you can look into that Smile

RE: PRE Release 9 - pjank42 - 10-06-2017

I found one of the performance issue which is related to playing with some of the major airlines (like Delta), so I will try to fix it

RE: PRE Release 9 - Mickey - 10-06-2017

(10-06-2017, 06:44 PM)pjank42 Wrote: I found one of the performance issue which is related to playing with some of the major airlines (like Delta), so I will try to fix it

And any idea what can cause the game not starting in the window mode?
v8 was working normally.

RE: PRE Release 9 - pjank42 - 10-07-2017

Regarding the windowed mode we haven't changed anything in that area, so I would need to investigate it a little further

RE: PRE Release 9 - Tjoeker - 10-07-2017

If I start the game and then click something else before it actually started up, (or clicking the exe three times instead of twice)
it indeed starts in windowed mode. But that's a Windows thingy, not something related to TAP.

So, are you sure it isn't Windows related?