Welcome to the Forum for The Airline Project

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update v11
(03-10-2018, 09:46 PM)pjank42 Wrote: @hei28ssk: Have you deleted any of the files, because the error you get from the map is a missing file: D:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Compressed\TAPv2 Alpha v11\TAPv2\data\graphics\map\pins\green.png and that file is a part of the upload?

that's not where the game is because i extracted the files to an another directory
the game saves just fine if you DO NOT do a single thing in the save
And are you sure that you are running the .exe-file from the place where you extracted the files? The reason why I ask is that the game uses the directory from where the exe-file is, and from that it gets the data directory
(03-11-2018, 07:51 AM)pjank42 Wrote: And are you sure that you are running the .exe-file from the place where you extracted the files? The reason why I ask is that the game uses the directory from where the exe-file is, and from that it gets the data directory

yes and i checked nothing is missing
(03-11-2018, 07:55 AM)hei28ssk Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 07:51 AM)pjank42 Wrote: And are you sure that you are running the .exe-file from the place where you extracted the files? The reason why I ask is that the game uses the directory from where the exe-file is, and from that it gets the data directory

Try re-downloading and re-unpacking the game, maybe WinRAR missed something to extract (happened to me once too). Smile
(03-11-2018, 08:59 AM)picoo000 Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 07:55 AM)hei28ssk Wrote:

Try re-downloading and re-unpacking the game, maybe WinRAR missed something to extract (happened to me once too). Smile

mysteriously the saving problem got solved by itself the game decided to run smooth today lol
11.03.2018: 11:10 System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
bei System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
bei System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDouble(IFormatProvider provider)
bei System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)
bei TheAirlineProjectV2.Infrastructure.Model.TypeConverters.UnitConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value) in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\TheAirlineProjectV2\TheAirlineProjectV2.Infrastructure\Model\TypeConverters\UnitConverter.cs:Zeile 28.
bei SQLiter.SQLiter.getObjectValue(Object type, Type otype) in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\SQLiter\SQLiter\SQLiter.cs:Zeile 412.
bei SQLiter.SQLiter.getObjectValue(Object type, PropertyInfo property) in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\SQLiter\SQLiter\SQLiter.cs:Zeile 370.
bei SQLiter.SQLiter.GetElement[T](SQLiteDataReader reader) in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\SQLiter\SQLiter\SQLiter.cs:Zeile 264.
bei SQLiter.SQLiter.GetTable[T]() in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\SQLiter\SQLiter\SQLiter.cs:Zeile 322.
bei TheAirlineProjectV2.Infrastructure.Model.GeneralModel.Setup.SetupGame() in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\TheAirlineProjectV2\TheAirlineProjectV2.Infrastructure\Model\GeneralModel\Setup.cs:Zeile 63.
bei TheAirlineProjectV2.Bootstrapper.InitializeShell() in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\TheAirlineProjectV2\TheAirlineProjectV2\Bootstrapper.cs:Zeile 40.
bei Prism.Unity.UnityBootstrapper.Run(Boolean runWithDefaultConfiguration)
bei TheAirlineProjectV2.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Christian\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\TheAirlineProjectV2\TheAirlineProjectV2\App.xaml.cs:Zeile 26.
bei System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
bei MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
bei System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
bei System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
bei TheAirlineProjectV2.App.Main()
@257istderboss: I have tried to fix it and maybe you could try to download the latest data version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_oUoVV...Mkdzh4za9A

Just replace the existing one (data.sqlite) with the one in the download
(03-11-2018, 05:25 PM)pjank42 Wrote: @257istderboss: I have tried to fix it and maybe you could try to download the latest data version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_oUoVV...Mkdzh4za9A

Just replace the existing one (data.sqlite) with the one in the download

Worked, thanks!
Cool :-) and it seems like we are getting most of the bugs fixed, so at the moment the patch release is planned for Thursday
okay so ordering new aircraft makes the save corrupt